BECOME A DORI SAVES LIVES SOCIAL MEDIA TEEN INFUENCER
Make an impact by being a proactive influence for teen traffic safety.
DSL is looking for teen social media influencers to become the face of traffic safety. These teens will utilize their social media presence to spread safety messages to their audience and DSL’ social audience.
What is in it for you? Selected Teen Influencers will receive community service project hours, an official proclamation, and recognition that looks great on your resume. This is also great experience in the field of social media marketing and communications if that is something you are interested in pursuing. You will be the face of traffic safety for teens and help increase safe driving habits.
Contact us if you are interested! Please provide social media channels and handles in the form below. Your page(s) should be public, so we are able to see the tags and share. Snapchat is not needed for this project.
What we are looking for:
A good channel following and recent post history.
Multiple channels work best. Any combination of two: Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
A social warrior who is not afraid to speak up for traffic safety.
Channel must be public while you are a teen influencer.
Channel must be age-appropriate, without inappropriate content or content that would be deemed controversial.
You must be willing to complete the following tasks (we will provide a schedule, instructions, and support):
1. Work with DSL staff to post text/image or record videos (using your own smartphone) using a provided or approved script.
2. Post the approved text/image or video to your personal social media channel(s).
3. Posts must be timely and correctly tagged.
4. Post at least three (3) of your own teen driving safety messaging to your personal social media channel(s). DSL will provide road safety topics; you provide the teen voice.
5. Share at least three (3) @dorisaveslives safety-related posts to your personal social media channel(s).
6. Tag DSL and sponsors in all above posts and shares with an understanding that it will be shared publicly.
7. Help with any other social opportunities (i.e., Join The Movement, Spread The Word) on your channel or ours at your school or at events.